1. Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the warehouses, storing goods received promptly, systematically and safely
2. Inventory and stock taking
3. Unpack the goods from pallet and upload to the Van for delivery (heavy lifting is required)
4. Picking and packing orders, Loading and unloading deliveries
5. Operate the fork lift truck to store stock safely (training will be given)
6. Keep our warehouse and store organised and safe, in line with company standards
7. Drive the company Van to deliver materials and good to the stores and sites
1. Right to work in the UK
2. One year experience in the UK, especially within Greater London Area
3. Physically fit for heavy lifting of warehouse goods
4. Full clean UK Driving Licence, with B1 Code (must drive manual company van)
5. Familiar with London and the surrounding area
6. Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
7. Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can always be relied upon to work as an individual
8. Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00 (including lunch time)
Overtime: May be required by business needs
Holiday: 28 days(including bank holidays)
Mooboo is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All applicants will be treated fairly, without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.
Mooboo bubble tea is the largest bubble tea operator in the UK. We have over 90 stores across the UK and offer over 1000 combinations to customers.
©2022 Mooboo Bubble Tea. All rights reserved.
No products in the basket.